Neem Tree is a modern care center ideally suited for nursing old people in a residential set up. The nursing home is well equipped with modern amenities helpful to the elderly. The facility is situated in Greenford a suburb of London in Middlesex County. The boroughs of Hounslow, Ealing, Brent and Harrow are in the vicinity. The modern center is well equipped to cater to patients suffering from dementia.
We are surrounded by the Litten Tree Nature Reserve which provides the home with a peaceful and tranquil setting. We believe that this interaction with nature benefits our residents in numerous ways. Our residents experience this interaction in the number of ways we demonstrate our care, for example, in the menu we provide, in the homeopathic remedies we offer and other holistic therapies we make available.
The home also has a patio and seating area which residents can enjoy in good weather. The sensory garden which meanders around the building also has specifically designed resting areas where residents can make the most of the beautiful surroundings.
The HomeNeem Tree at Middlesex has been thoughtfully designed and tastefully decorated so as to meet the needs of our resident groups. The rooms offer full comfort and easy movement to the old people and well equipped with specially designed toilet which has shower facilities. Each room is fully furnished and has a telephone point, a nurse call-bell and its own flat screen TV. Although our rooms are very well equipped, we encourage residents to bring their own belongings so as to create that 'Home from Home' feel.
The three storied building is spacious and offers plenty of sitting areas and places to relax. These are also a places to socialize, watch television or entertain guests. In addition, we have a quiet lounge, media room and a hairdressing salon. For nursing clients we provide state of the art profiling beds and where required we can install ceiling hoists. Keeping in touch with loved ones is extremely important and we encourage this interaction. Our home has an open door policy and welcomes visitors anytime.
ActivitiesWe place the utmost importance on the continuity of our residents' quality of life. We want our residents to have every opportunity to keep up with their hobbies and interests -and hopefully develop a few new ones along the way. Neem Tree has a varied and imaginative agenda of activities, carefully chosen by a dedicated Activities Coordinator. From shopping trips to painting classes, we've got something for everyone.
- Specialist lifting and bathing equipment
- Two passenger lifts
- Nurse call system in all bedrooms
- Sensory garden - surrounded by Litten Tree Nature Reserve
- Hairdressing salon
- Fully equipped media room
- Full activities program arranged in-house
FoodWe believe mealtimes are the most important part of our day and good food is the greatest pleasure in life. We pay special attention to ensuring that not only are our meals nutritionally balanced but are also delicious and that special dietary requirements are catered for.
Our expert catering team can meet a wide variety of therapeutic and cultural needs, for example:
- Allergies - residents with food intolerance will be on diets that are complementary to their needs
- Low weight - residents who are losing weight or have lost weight may have their food fortified or high calorific / high protein diets to be implemented
- Dementia - those with dementia may require finger foods or soft diets. We would also ensure that residents are assisted during meal times if required
- Diabetics - require a varied healthy diet rich in fruit, vegetables and starchy carbohydrates but low in sugar and saturated fat
- Religious diets - require that certain foods be omitted and ingredients be sourced and prepared in a specific way